RICHARD F. MCNEIL
- Pastor Richard currently serves as the Senior Pastor for the Austell Grandview Seventh-day Adventist Church and the Sweetwater SDA Company in the Georgia-Cumberland Conference.
- A native of Jamaica, he grew up in south Florida and is married to Yonique. They have a daughter Yanai (“Yah-nai” Hebrew, meaning God will answer) and a son Ryo (“Ry-o” Japanese, meaning he that excels, exceeds, and survives).
- Richard has a passion for leadership, creative, innovative strategies for evangelism, and outreach. He is a musician (singing & playing the guitar), illustrator, and theologian. He has a great burden on his heart for people who have been misguided, discouraged, and hurt by the misrepresentations of the Gospel. He utilizes his skills in preaching, teaching, counseling, and music to make theology easy to understand while helping people come to a deeper understanding of who God is.
- Richard earned a Bachelor of Arts degree in Religion and Minor in biblical languages from Southern Adventist University and completed his Masters of Divinity (MDiv) degree from Andrews University in May 2016.
let no one despise your youth, but be an example to the believers in word, in conduct, in love, in spirit, in faith, in purity.
- He lives by the motto of “let no one despise your youth, but be an example to the believers in word, in conduct, in love, in spirit, in faith, in purity.” 1 Timothy 4:12 (NKJV) He believes that “Religion, ... is not ..., head work, theory. It must be practically carried out in all [aspects] of life.
- Pastor: Richard F. McNeil
- Phone: (813) 361 - 2063
- Email: email@example.com